Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Letter From Larry to El Al Airline

Dear El Al,

In May of 2012 I was lucky to win a free round trip El Al Airline ticket to Israel. My free ticket was from a drawing during the Jewish Federation of San Diego's annual SD Celebrates Israel – Yom Ha'atzmaut Festival. In the spring of 2013 I flew Non-stop from Los Angeles to Tel Aviv. The non stop EL AL flight was easy on my body and I highly recommend it. I thought non stop might be too long. I was wrong. It is the only way to go! The food was good. The staff was attentive and very friendly. I greatly enjoyed the relaxed style of help yourself to snacks and drinks between meals. Free wine with dinner. Movie to watch. Little things, such as making sure all the shades were down so everyone could sleep easily, meant a great deal to me. I strongly suggest this non stop El Al flight for everyone flying to Israel. This was my 6th trip to Israel using different airlines. This was by far the best flight. I can not wait to fly again on El Al. Thank you Jewish Federation of San Diego. Thank you El Al Airline.

Dr. Larry Herring
Rancho Bernardo

0 comments:

Post a Comment